Manningham Netball (formerly Doncaster & Districts Netball Association) is a netball association located in Templestowe. Our association provides competitive and social netball opportunities for players, umpires, and coaches. Netball is a key sport within Manningham that assists in promoting health and fitness, children’s safety and wellbeing are at the centre of our thoughts, values, and actions. As an affiliate of Netball Victoria, Manningham Netball adopts the Netball Victoria safety policies related to Child Safety in Netball.
We currently have a vacant position for a Saturday Competition Manager. This role reports directly into the Manningham Netball Committee.
The Saturday Competitions Manager is the “face” of Netball Manningham Saturday netball, who will work as a team player in a key position to provide a positive experience for the Saturday competition netball community with your calm, friendly, pro-active manner.
- Opening and closing of Pavilion and Facilities Building.
- PA and match-timer management for announcements and match time control.
- Distribute and receive scorecards, enter score data into Netball Connect.
- Cash management processes, including but not limited to canteen, umpire supplies, tape.
- Assistance with first aid as directed.
- Communicate to Manningham Netball Committee any concerns or issues requiring committee attention.
- Manningham Netball Tournaments support, as required.
Hours & Remuneration
- 8.30am – 4pm each Saturday during competition season (Mid-February – Mid November), excluding school holidays. Competition is weather dependent; hours may be adjusted in line with any match or round cancellations.
- $30.00/Hour (casual position)
What you bring:
- Working with Children Check is essential.
- Commitment, reliability and a genuine interest in netball and the netball community.
- Sound administration and computing skills, including Microsoft Office, ability to learn new systems such as Netball Connect.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to concentrate and manage distractions whilst sticking to timelines of each game.
- Friendly, interpersonal skills to engage with a diverse range of individuals.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver outcomes efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to work as a team player.
How to Apply:
Please email your application including a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply via Seek here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/56683203?type=standard#sol=2d941641b6e51da66c7e070cd4588b3b54a633a0