Melissa D’Oyley-Carter is the “face” of Manningham Netball as Administrator, as of the new season starting 16th July 2022. Welcome Melissa
Melissa’s responsibilities will be:
- Attend to all incoming correspondence from the Member Clubs, the Committee, Netball Victoria, Manningham City Council and Sponsors
- Communicate Association information to the Member Clubs
- Provide support to the Representative Teams Coordinators in completing the entry paperwork
- Provide administrative support for DDNA’s annual tournament, both leading up to and on the day
- Provide administrative support for the Chisholm Region selection process
- Regularly communicate with the Saturday Morning Manager.
- Administer all aspects of the MyNetball database and competition modules i.e. registrations, fixtures, ladders, scoresheets, day roster etc.
- Train club representatives in online registration process (My Netball) as required. Prepare/distribute all competition paperwork to clubs each season.
- Provide administrative support for grading and re-grading of teams.
- Prepare documents for the Committee Member assisting the Saturday Morning Manager each Saturday (scoresheets, checklist, forms, game vouchers etc.).
- Stay abreast of competition-related enquiries from the Member Clubs and the general public, and seek direction from the President (and/or direct to the Committee) where required.
- Order trophies/badges for the winter and spring seasons
- Support the Umpire Supervisors and Representative Teams Coordinators in booking in Netball Victoria Umpire and Coach Development Courses at Manningham Netball.