Join the winning team at Manningham Netball.
Manningham Netball is a forward moving association committed to developing and growing its status as one of Melbourne’s leading places to play and be involved in netball at all levels. The Associations prides itself on being able to offer a large competition at a club level, a highly successful representative program and other opportunities including men’s teams and an all abilities program.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive, creative and confident administrator to stamp their mark at this dynamic and busy sports organisation.
We are seeking an individual with proven success in servicing stakeholders, coordinating competitions and events, liaising with committee and club officials, and general administration incorporating a high level of detail.
The successful applicant:
- Will be competent in customer service and stakeholder management.
- Will have proven administration experience and sound organisational skills;
- Will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Will be committed , driven and energetic with the capacity to:
- Work autonomously and as part of a small, cohesive team
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders and key decision makers
- Support and assist with the promotion and marketing of the association and association related events
- Show initiative with a strong focus on achieving required objectives
- Assist with the management of the website content and updates and communication with members associations.
- Assist with the overseeing and monitoring of all administration aspects of the Association
- Effectively use Microsoft software packages- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Salary $25 – $35 / hr negotiable
Flexible hours, approximately 24hrs – 32hrs/week (hours may vary depending on requirements at certain times of the year)
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject line – Administration Job Application